Welcome to my Art Blog! I paint or draw most weekdays and sometimes finish a painting a day. I fondly call them my "Postcards from Paradise" because it's such a beautiful place the Lord made here for us.

Friday, March 11, 2011

Here's More Fun to Order as Giclées ~ "Press Event"

Perhaps you remember this humorous piece. It is one I painted for my monthly online Challenge (June 2009).

It was an especially fun one to paint and even though I was happy for the collector who bought it, it is one of those pieces I miss seeing on my wall.

So I'm especially pleased to be able to offer this image as art prints through FineArt America.

The giclée process by which the reproductions are made captures color and detail very close to the original painting. I've been very impressed with quality, so I'm confident you'll be pleased too.


Prints on art paper start at only $25.50. Canvas prints are a little more, but still quite reasonable. For extra savings you can take advantage of the introductory offer of 15% savings through March 15. (Use code GHRJVN at checkout to receive the discount.)

No comments: